The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The HRBP serves as a consultant to management on human resources-related issues. The successful HRBP will act as an employee champion and change agent. The HRBP assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and busi-
ness management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The HRBP formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP may include international human resource responsibilities. The HRBP maintains an effective level
of business literacy about the business unit’s financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
• Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
• Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
• Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
• Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day manage- ment of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
• Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Wrkscloselywithmanagementandempleestoimprewrkrelatinships, buildmrale,andincreaseprandretentin.
- PrvidesHRplicyguidanceand interpretatin.
• Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
• Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
• Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
• Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
• Participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows-up to ensure training objectives are met.