Shree Balaji Management Consultants (SBMC) is official Certification Preparation Provider (CPP) of HR Certification Institute®(HRCI®).
HR Certification Institute®(HRCI®), headquartered in the U.S., is the chief credentialing association for the HR calling. For 40 years, HRCI has set the standard for HR mastery and excellence around the globe.
An independent nonprofit organization, HRCI is dedicated to advancing the HR profession by developing and administering best-in-class accredited certifications, including:
- Global Professional in Human Resources® (GPHR®)
- Professional in Human Resources - International™ (PHRi™)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources - International Professional™ (SPHRi™)
HRCI Certification: Career and Business Advantage
Through the blend of formal instruction, adherence to high moral gauges, exhibited learning and accomplishment through exam and a reestablished sense of duty regarding proceeding with proficient advancement, HR experts affirmed by the HR Certification Institute improve their expert validity and the associations they serve.
An independent 2015 reportfrom the Human Resources Research Organization (HumRRO) gives evidence that confirmed experts have many favorable circumstances over non-affirmed peers:
Career Benefits: For the genuine HR expert, HRCI accreditation is an unquestionable requirement have profession advantage. HRCI confirmation holders report better business prospects, higher yearly pay rates, quicker salary development and more elevated amounts of profession fulfillment. Today, HR experts from more than 100 nations gladly keep up the HR Certification Institute's qualifications as a sign of world-class HR inclination and advancement.
Business Benefits: With HRCI letters by your name, associations are certain that you have the aptitude to perform at the most abnormal amount - that you have what it takes to give key HR and human capital administration heading - that you can make preferences out of always moving advancements, laws, specialist needs and work environment situations. Truth be told, 98 percent of Fortune 500 organizations have HRCI-ensured experts among their initiative positions.
For more information, read the report: An Evaluation of the Value of HR Certification for Individuals and Organizations.
HRCI is proud to offer a suite of seven accredited certifications for every stage of your HR career.
Certification is a profession-lengthycommitment that demonstrates willpower, credibility and a mastery of the concepts of human resourceson your employers, customers, team of workerscontributors and expertfriendsaround the globe. Certification attests to the fundingyou have made to your HR career and holds a diagnosedplaceinside thecareer.
To grow to belicensed, you should meet strict professionalrevel inand academicrequirementsearlier than taking the examination. to remaincertified, you have tostaycontemporaryin the HR profession and recertify everythree years. You display your certification by means ofplacing the credential after your call.
Earning HRCI Certification Sets You Apart
- provides you with a fully accredited credential – All of our core products are accredited and meet the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) rigorous standards.
- validates your expertise – HRCI certification provides you with competency based, professionally relevant credentials that are highly valued in HR and business communities.
- connects you to an exclusive network of motivated HR professionals around the globe – Nearly 140,000 certified HR thought leaders work in more than 100 countries and territories.
- delivers nearly 40 years of history – Established in 1976, HRCI is the largest HR certification organization in the world.
- earns recognition from your organization and peers – Business leaders find HR certified professionals to be more self-motivated.
How Certification Differs from a Certificate Program
In comparison with certificatespackages, certification has 3essentialadvantages :
• requiresuniqueworkenjoy, competency and education
• requires recertification, which makes certainwhich youstaycutting-edgein the HR professionviacontinuingschooling
• permits you to put the letters after your name
In other words, certification typically consists of the three "E"s: education, experience and examination. All HRCI Certifications have earned program wide accreditation from the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).
Understanding Eligibility Requirements by Exam
- A minimum of 2 years of global experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master's degree or higher, OR
- A minimum of 3 years of experience (with 2 of the 3 being global HR experience) in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor's degree, OR
- A minimum of 4 years of experience (with 2 of the 4 being global HR experience) in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree
- Global HR experience is defined as having direct cross-border HR responsibilities for two or more countries or regions
- A minimum of 1 year of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Master's degree or global equivalent, OR
- A minimum of 2 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Bachelor's degree or global equivalent, OR
- A minimum of 4 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree or global equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Master's degree or global equivalent, OR
- A minimum of 5 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Bachelor's degree or global equivalent, OR
- A minimum of 7 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with less than a Bachelor's degree or global equivalent.
Recertification and Professional Development
Earning a certification from HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) is a long-term commitment to yourself, your career and the HR profession. Recertification is the process of renewing your certification and demonstrating your ongoing commitment to professional development in the HR field. Recertification, required every three years, is accomplished by demonstrating professional development activities (the preferred method) or retaking an exam.
Recertification can be earned in the following categories:
Congrats! You've settled on an imperative choice to improve your human resource management profession and to help propel your association by acquiring a perceived and trusted HR accreditation from HR Certification Institute®(HRCI®). Your initial steps are to make an online record. How about we begin:
Step 1: Create Account
Step 2: Choose
Choose the exam that's right for you in the "My Application" section and provide your eligibility information.
Step 3: Build Your Own Bundle
Decide if you would like to purchase preparation materials through our Build Your Own Bundle option.
Step 4: Affirm
Affirm that all information submitted on the application is complete and true, that you have read the HRCI Certification Handbook and agree to be bound by all policies and procedures outlined in it.
Step 5: Submit
Submit the application with payment.
Step 6: Schedule
Step 7: Take Exam
Bring an official valid government issued identification with you to take the exam. Review these exam day tips to ensure you are ready for exam day.
Receive preliminary results at the testing center and an official score report 2-4 weeks after testing.
Download this step-by-step guide for details on how to complete your online application.
Fitting your certification examscheduleinto atesting window is now a thing of the past. HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) affords12 months-roundchecking out â€• an HR Industry first. The year-roundtestingaffords you with the most flexibility viableto accommodate your busy agenda.
You ought to meet all eligibility requirements to take an exam. The exam approval is valid for 180 calendar days from the application approval date. For complete details: https://www.hrci.org/how-to-get-certified/apply-for-certification/exam-fees
Exam dates for all seven HRCI certifications are available, on any day of the year, at approved testing centers. HRCI is here to support you â€• whenever you're ready to take your HR career to the next level!
*Note: An application is approved when the status in the online application is "Eligible-Pending Appointment."
Exam Preparation Resources
Exam Content Outlines are available for HRCI certifications: the aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™. Each describes the concepts, tasks and knowledge required to successfully understand and perform the HR-related duties associated with each HRCI credential.
HRCI Practice Exams are the only resource you can use to test your knowledge against past HRCI test questions, including the kinds of situational questions you’ll encounter. With HRCI Practice Exams practice exams, you can get instant feedback on your HR strengths, and learn about areas of practice where you need further study or improvement.
Build Your Own Bundle with the right combination of exam application and exam preparation products to meet your learning-style needs. HRCI has packaged together an assortment of self-study exam preparation options to help you save time and money.
A Guide to the Human Resource Body of Knowledge™ (HRBoK™) offers an overview of the profession to enable HR practitioners like you (and your HR team) to align with standard practices. The guide provides a foundation for HRCI certification exams. It's a powerful, practitioner-driven document, outlining the scope and the requisite knowledge of human resource management.
|The HRCI Certification Preparation Providers Directory allows you to search for upcoming exam preparation courses or programs based on your budget and learning|
Find helpful study tips for creating individual study plans, access online resources, view book suggestions and evaluate different study ideas.
Be prepared on exam day with expert advice on what you can expect at the testing center, how to navigate the exam and much more.
Join HRCI Voices on LinkedIn and connect with other HR professionals in the HRCI community. Gain advice from peers or start a virtual study group!
Familiarize yourself with how the HRCI exams are structured and developed.
Build Your Own Bundle
Exam Application + Exam Preparation = Save Time and Money
Finishing your application and getting ready for an exam are the initial moves toward procuring a world-class HR confirmation. Ensure you apply for the correct exam and pick the correct exam arrangement assets to meet your special learning style and spending plan. While HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) does not underwrite a specific planning system or offering, here you will discover time-and cash sparing groups of self-contemplate exam readiness alternatives.
STEP 1 - Determine which certification is right for you.
STEP 2 - Explore bundle add-ons.
STEP 3 - See the most popular bundle options.
STEP 4 - Build Your Own Bundle & Save!