HR Certification Institute®(HRCI®), headquartered in the U.S., is the chief credentialing association for the HR calling. For 40 years, HRCI has set the standard for HR mastery and excellence around the globe.
An independent nonprofit organization, HRCI is dedicated to advancing the HR profession by developing and administering best-in-class accredited certifications, including:
- Global Professional in Human Resources® (GPHR®)
- Professional in Human Resources - International™ (PHRi™)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources - International Professional™ (SPHRi™)
HRCI Certification: Career and Business Advantage
Through the blend of formal instruction, adherence to high moral gauges, exhibited learning and accomplishment through exam and a reestablished sense of duty regarding proceeding with proficient advancement, HR experts affirmed by the HR Certification Institute improve their expert validity and the associations they serve.
An independent 2015 reportfrom the Human Resources Research Organization (HumRRO) gives evidence that confirmed experts have many favorable circumstances over non-affirmed peers:
Career Benefits: For the genuine HR expert, HRCI accreditation is an unquestionable requirement have profession advantage. HRCI confirmation holders report better business prospects, higher yearly pay rates, quicker salary development and more elevated amounts of profession fulfillment. Today, HR experts from more than 100 nations gladly keep up the HR Certification Institute's qualifications as a sign of world-class HR inclination and advancement.
Business Benefits: With HRCI letters by your name, associations are certain that you have the aptitude to perform at the most abnormal amount - that you have what it takes to give key HR and human capital administration heading - that you can make preferences out of always moving advancements, laws, specialist needs and work environment situations. Truth be told, 98 percent of Fortune 500 organizations have HRCI-ensured experts among their initiative positions.
For more information, read the report: An Evaluation of the Value of HR Certification for Individuals and Organizations.
HRCI is proud to offer a suite of seven accredited certifications for every stage of your HR career.
Certification is a profession-lengthycommitment that demonstrates willpower, credibility and a mastery of the concepts of human resourceson your employers, customers, team of workerscontributors and expertfriendsaround the globe. Certification attests to the fundingyou have made to your HR career and holds a diagnosedplaceinside thecareer.
To grow to belicensed, you should meet strict professionalrevel inand academicrequirementsearlier than taking the examination. to remaincertified, you have tostaycontemporaryin the HR profession and recertify everythree years. You display your certification by means ofplacing the credential after your call.
Earning HRCI Certification Sets You Apart
- provides you with a fully accredited credential – All of our core products are accredited and meet the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) rigorous standards.
- validates your expertise – HRCI certification provides you with competency based, professionally relevant credentials that are highly valued in HR and business communities.
- connects you to an exclusive network of motivated HR professionals around the globe – Nearly 140,000 certified HR thought leaders work in more than 100 countries and territories.
- delivers nearly 40 years of history – Established in 1976, HRCI is the largest HR certification organization in the world.
- earns recognition from your organization and peers – Business leaders find HR certified professionals to be more self-motivated.
How Certification Differs from a Certificate Program
In comparison with certificatespackages, certification has 3essentialadvantages :
• requiresuniqueworkenjoy, competency and education
• requires recertification, which makes certainwhich youstaycutting-edgein the HR professionviacontinuingschooling
• permits you to put the letters after your name
In other words, certification typically consists of the three "E"s: education, experience and examination. All HRCI Certifications have earned program wide accreditation from the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).